You know, May is the month of spring. Timid colors start to peep in the countryside giving birth to the new cycle of flowering and new seasonal vegetables.
In view of the changing season, that we propose a quick way to consume the remaining vegetables of winter: stir-fried vegetables to accompany the delicious dish Mozzarella in Carrozza of Soavegel.
• Mozzarella in Carrozza “Al Volo” 200g (4 pieces)
• 2 yellow peppers
• 2 red peppers
• 3 zucchini
• 2 black eggplant
• 4 carrots
• 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
• oil, salt q.s.
• a drop of boiling water or vegetable broth
1. Start by making defrost the Mozzarella in Carrozza “Al Volo” of Soavegel.
2. Meanwhile, wash and cut into strips the vegetables.
3. Put to heat the oil in a pan and fry in extra virgin olive oil, turning frequently for about 5 minutes.
4. Season the vegetables with salt and paprika.
5. Add a little bit of water and cook 2 more minutes.
6. In another pan, put to heat the extra virgin olive oil and cook the Mozzarella in Carrozza for 6-7 minutes, turning them when necessary.
7. Serve them on a plate with Mozzarella in Carrozza.