A treat for your Happy Hour: the breaded anchovies with yogurt sauce!
The happy hour at home with friends or colleagues is a good way to spend the
evenings in a nice atmosphere.
Today we recommend a recipe to complete your happy hour: breaded anchovies
and yogurt sauce.
• 200g of breaded anchovies Al Volo (Soavegel)
• 200g greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of lemon
• 2 strands of chives
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. In the main time, place the yogurt in a bowl, add salt, pepper and finely
chopped chives. Mix all the ingredients.
3. Add the oil and a spoon of lemon. Then mix well.
4. When the oven is hot, place the breaded anchovies for 5/6 minutes.
5. Serve the anchovies on plate with the yogurt sauce next to it . Dip the
anchovies in the sauce before eating them.